As always, your wellbeing is our highest priority at Meneghetti Wine Hotel & Winery and we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility.
We understand that the uncertainty surrounding the situation with COVID-19 is frustrating, and we want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation through the World Health Organization, Government of the Republic of Croatia, and local authorities and are in direct, daily communication with our partners around the globe.
Please keep in mind that that the Croatian Government implemented additional containment measures in order to decrease risk of spread of coronavirus and proclaimed a mandatory health monitoring quarantine in duration of 14 days for anyone arriving to Croatia from China, South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Iran, Italy, Malesia, Bahrein, Germany, France, Switzerland, Spain, Austria, England, Netherland and Sweden.
Our commitment to cleanliness
In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures in order to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene developed in consultation with public health authorities. Specific steps we are taking include:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas and the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- We are using guest room cleaning protocols with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- We will continue to adjust our service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to help you plan your vacation stressless:
- Existing Reservations: We are waiving our cancellation fees for stays through 31 March 2020 for guests who are travelling from Mainland China, South Korea, Iran, or Italy.
- New Reservations: until further notice we are offering a worry-free policy with free modification and cancellation up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival for any future arrival date.
Whether you are traveling now or making plans for the future, our team is ready to welcome you with the hospitality you’ve come to expect.
Updated: 17 March 2020“